We appreciate your support and shopping with us. We know there are plenty of places to spend your hard-earned money and we truly appreciate that you have chosen us! Please continue reading for some of our most frequently asked questions and their responses.
To speak to our Customer Service Team, please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the CONTACT THE TEAM form by clicking HERE.
Any questions on our Loyalty Rewards or Refer A Friend Program can be found HERE.
Worldwide Shipping Delay Update (ugh)
Now we know just how excited you are to receive your VG gear, and we are just as excited to share it with you as well. Once orders are shipped out of our warehouse, and they are placed into the hands of the shipping carriers, we only have access to the same tracking information you see from the carrier.
While we traditionally expect domestic packages to take 1-2 weeks to be delivered, they can now take anywhere from 1-3 weeks to arrive. International orders can take anywhere from 3-6 weeks as they may experience delays both getting out of the US and into your respective country and through the customs/duties process. We deeply understand how frustrating this can be but are at the mercy of carriers internal processes.
Please check below for some of our Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why hasn’t the tracking status for my shipment been updated?
- We are frequently seeing the scanning of packages being skipped or delayed at various points in the shipping process by carriers.
- If you believe there is a shipping issue with your order, please do not hesitate to to reach out to us to see what we can do. Unfortunately, once orders are shipped out of our warehouse, and they are placed into the hands of the shipping carriers, we only have access to the same tracking information you see from the carrier. In your email, remember to include your order number and our team will happily look into the tracking.
- Will there be fulfillment delays on my order?
- We pull/pack orders Monday - Saturday and have the shipping carriers pickup Monday - Friday.
- Where does my order ship from?
- We ship all orders from Costa Mesa, California, USA.
- What is the status of my international order?
- If you placed an order and live outside of the U.S., your order can take up to 3-6 weeks to arrive. This is due to borders being closed (sometimes without notice to carriers) and extra regulations at customs that have been put in place from COVID. You will still be receiving shipping confirmation when your order ships and you will be able to check the status of your order through the tracking link we provide. Please note, these shipping delays may cause tracking information updates to be delayed as well.
- PLEASE NOTE: INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO CUSTOMS AND DUTIES FEES THAT ARE OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL AND NOT ASSOCIATED WITH VIOLENT GENTLEMEN (we have to pay them too)
- How do I go about making an exchange or return?
- For exchanges or returns, please visit our returns page for more instructions.
- If you do not see the originally ordered product available for an exchange, please email us at email@example.com to discuss replacing your originally ordered product.
- If you received an item as a gift and need to exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the original purchasers’ name, email and/or order number so we can locate the order in our system.
- I received the wrong item. How do I get this resolved?
- We are sorry to hear that you received an incorrect item. We will gladly resolve this situation for you. If you have not already, please email us at email@example.com with an image of the product you did receive, an image of the packing slip, and an image of the small business card with the name of the VG employee that packed your order so we can send you the correct item.
- How long does it take to get my refund?
- Once we complete the refund on our end, you will receive an email with the total amount for the refund issued. Please allow up to 2-3 business days for your bank to finalize the refund in your account.
- If you processed a return, refunds are processed once the product is delivered back to us.
- I placed my order and see multiple pending charges in my account. How do I get this resolved?
- If you placed an order and received an order confirmation number (via email or the checkout page) and see multiple PENDING charges on your bank statement, please allow 2-3 business days for the additional PENDING charges to disappear. These are authorizations that your bank/credit card company has placed on your card to ensure you can fund the order. We cannot have these removed from our end.
- If you placed an order and DID NOT receive an order confirmation number (via email or the checkout page) and see multiple PENDING charges, please check your spam folder first. Our order confirmations often times get flagged by various email service providers and sent there. If you still do not see it, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may verify if the order went through our system. If the order did not finalize in our system, please allow 2-3 business days from the PENDING charges to disappear.
- Can I ship to an APO/FPO address?
- Yes, we do ship to APO/FPO addresses through USPS economy shipping. Extended delivery times may occur based on the delivery address.