Contact The Team
Worldwide Shipping Delay Update
Now we know just how excited you are to receive your VG gear, and we are just as excited to share it with you as well. Once orders are shipped out of our warehouse, and they are placed into the hands of the shipping carriers, we only have access to the same tracking information you see from the carrier. Due to carriers being affected by COVID, packages are being delayed, and tracking isn't always being updated to keep you aware as to where your package is. We deeply understand how frustrating this can be but are at the mercy of carriers internal processes.
Please keep in mind that shipping carriers have been extremely overwhelmed from new policies put in place from COVID-19 and with additional restrictions put on operations in the State of California. While we traditionally expect domestic packages to take 1-2 weeks to be delivered, they can now take anywhere from 3-4 weeks to arrive. International orders can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks due to these same issues as they may experience delays both getting out of the US and into your respective country and through the customs/duties process. We appreciate your patience in responding to your email while we address everyone's questions and concerns.
Please check below for some of our frequently asked questions:
- Why hasn’t the tracking status for my shipment been updated?
- All shipping carriers are facing overwhelming demand due to the increase in online sales since the start of COVID-19. As a result, we are frequently seeing the scanning of packages being skipped or delayed at various points in the shipping process by carriers.
- If after reading point a you believe there is a shipping issue with your order, please do not hesitate to respond back to us. In your email, remember to include your order number and our team will happily look into the tracking.
- Will there be fulfillment delays on my order?
- We pull/pack orders Monday through Saturday and have carriers pickup Monday through Friday. We occasionally experience delays due to health and safety precautions mandated by the State of California which could delay order fulfillment.
- Where does my order ship from?
- We ship all orders from Costa Mesa, California, USA.
- What is the status of my international order?
- If you placed an order and live outside of the U.S., your order can take up to 4-8 weeks to arrive. This is due to borders being closed (sometimes without notice to carriers) and extra regulations at customs that have been put in place to keep you safe during this COVID season. You will still be receiving shipping confirmation when your order ships and you will be able to check the status of your order through the tracking link we provide. Please note, these shipping delays may cause tracking information updates to be delayed as well.
- How do I go about making an exchange or return?
- For exchanges or returns, we have set up a returns and exchanges pageto allow customers to complete a return request form to help expedite the process. When completing the request, there will be an option to select store credit, a refund, or a replacement. For exchanges, please select replacement and include a note in the comment section that you are looking to exchange it for the style name, size, and color you need as it will help speed up the process. Once your request is approved, you will be emailed further instructions on how to complete the return process. Please note our return policy listed on the returns and exchanges page before completing the return request form.
- If you do not see the originally ordered product available for an exchange, please email us at email@example.com to discuss replacing your originally ordered product.
- If you received an item as a gift and need to exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the original purchasers’ name, email and/or order number so we can locate the order in our system.
- I received the wrong item. How do I get this resolved?
- We are sorry to hear that you received an incorrect item. We will gladly resolve this situation for you. If you have not already, please email us an image of the product you did receive, an image of the packing slip, and an image of the small business card with the name of the VG employee that packed your order so we can send you the correct item.
- How long does it take to get my refund?
- If you processed a return, refunds are processed once the product is delivered back to us. Once we complete the refund on our end, you will receive an email with the total amount for the refund issued. Please allow up to 2-3 business days for your bank to finalize the refund in your account.
- I placed my order and see multiple pending charges in my account. How do I get this resolved?
- If you placed an order and received an order confirmation number (via email or the checkout page) and see multiple PENDING charges on your bank statement, please allow 2-3 business days for the additional PENDING charges to disappear. These are authorizations that your bank/credit card company has placed on your card to ensure you can fund the order. We cannot have these removed from our end.
- If you placed an order and DID NOT receive an order confirmation number (via email or the checkout page) and see multiple PENDING charges, please check your spam folder first. Our order confirmations often times get flagged by various email service providers and sent there. If you still do not see it, send us an email at email@example.com so we may verify if the order went through our system. If the order did not finalize in our system, please allow 2-3 business days from the PENDING charges to disappear.
- Can I ship to an APO/FPO address?
- Yes, we do ship to APO/FPO addresses through USPS economy shipping. Extended delivery times may occur based on the delivery address.
We can also be reached M-F from 9a-4p at 714-318-3641 if you would prefer to speak to someone over the phone.